ESG Reporting Service
⁃ Corporate sustainability policies and management.
⁃ Annual ESG goal setting.
⁃ Public relations/engagements.
⁃ ESG data collecting and reporting.
⁃ ESG data assessment.
⁃ Energy conservation and carbon emission reduction advisory.
ESG Service Sectors
There are numbers of sectors that ESG investors looks at when making an investment decision, and most of the times those sectors are the challenges that a firm is currently facing. In order to assist our clients better, we’ve listed the ESG issues that we provide consultation services.
⁃ waste management.
⁃ carbon emissions.
⁃ air and water pollution.
⁃ energy efficiency.
⁃ Customer privacy and data protection.
⁃ customer satisfaction.
⁃ Gender diversity.
⁃ Community relations.
⁃ Human/Labor rights.
⁃ Employee engagement.
⁃ Public image/reputation.
⁃ Executive compensation.
⁃ Board composition.
⁃ Effectiveness of operations.
⁃ Working Environment.
⁃ Employee compensation.
ESG Investing and Financing
⁃ Advisory in ESG investing: policy and checklist for ESG assessment.
⁃ Advisory on ESG financing: meeting with top global ESG investors.
⁃ ESG scoring system advisory.
I. The global situation of ESG
- Analysis of the origin and development of ESG.
- Current market demand for ESG.
- Market environment and policy support needed for ESG development.
- How can ESG help the government better supervise and regulate businesses.
II. ESG Report
1. Report structure
- Modular analysis of environment, society and governance.
- Formulation and implementation of annual goals in ESG reports.
- ESG data comparison to previous years and future expectations.
- Basic interpretation of the ESG report logic.
2. Information collection template
- Reputation of the third parties who provide ESG reports.
- Reliability analysis of information sources.
- On-site collection and observation, employee questionnaire and analysis of consumer/customer feedback.
3. Report writing template
- Views and support from business leaders on ESG development.
- What are the ways for enterprise to develop ESG and explain the logic behind it.
- Shareholders' attitude towards ESG development of the enterprise.
The environment module
- Corporate environmental objectives and propositions for the current year.
- the current environmental impact of the business on its location.
- Sustainable supply chain development.
- Waste management.
- The company's social goal and proposition of current year.
- Impact of the business on the society in which it operates.
- How safe the product or service is for the customer.
- The positive and negative impact of the business on the community.
- Corporate governance objectives and opinions of current year.
- Diversification of board members (gender, age, race, etc.).
- Effectiveness to implement enterprise policies.
- Corporate ethics and regulation of the product or service itself.
- Data encryption of enterprise and customer and anti-hacking activities.
ESG data module
- Comparison of commitments and progress in the above three areas in previous years. If new, what are the company's ESG commitments.
- Refer to the SDG of the United Nations to calibrate the data of enterprises.
3. ESG rating
- Introduction to traditional rating methods.
- The way ESG is rated.
4. How to use ESG to invest and start a business
- Architecture of the ESG enterprise.
- ESG Investment and Analysis.
- How to use ESG rankings to gain social attention.